PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bruno no longer part of the 2016 class

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Bruno no longer part of the 2016 class

Postby PonyTime » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Cort wrote:IF he is visiting NC State, did he qualify? I thought that was the only issue that was holding him from dotting the i's ofcourse first signing his Ts, or did he decide that it was not a good fit?

Ted KapITa

Harry is the True winner here. Secondly, If Bruno comes next year , could mean BIG minutes with Moore and Sterling gone.

I suppose the issue may have been the fact that he was incapable of dotting the "i" s or signing his "T"s. NC State probably does not require their student athletes to be able to do that...
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Pony ^ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:47 pm

PonyTime wrote:
Cort wrote:IF he is visiting NC State, did he qualify? I thought that was the only issue that was holding him from dotting the i's ofcourse first signing his Ts, or did he decide that it was not a good fit?

Ted KapITa

Harry is the True winner here. Secondly, If Bruno comes next year , could mean BIG minutes with Moore and Sterling gone.

I suppose the issue may have been the fact that he was incapable of dotting the "i" s or signing his "T"s. NC State probably does not require their student athletes to be able to do that...

They are right down the road from UNC...
Pony ^
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby JasonB » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I wonder if this was a provost exemption thing or if we were scared of a potential APR impact?
JasonB

Postby RGV Pony » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 pm

Or worse
RGV Pony

Previous

Return to Basketball