PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Good Win!... But.....

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Good Win!... But.....

Postby Duke Blue Blood » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:46 pm

First off, I want to make everyone aware that I truly believe this was a great win for us. That being said, lets look at a few of the problems.

1. You live and die by the three. No chance we can repeat that 1st half shooting from long range.

2. Castro has put on some weight. Lets get the ball to him and get him more aggresive in the the paint. He should have destroyed the sticks that were guarding him, but he never got good position.

3. If the Rack would not leave his feet, he would be a much better defender. I would like to see him get some more touches.

4. Why in the hell did we pull all four starters with momentum going our way? Wrong time to do that.

5. B-hop had one assist. Ouch

6. Should have pulled B-Hop when he had two fouls with 3:00 left. What was Dement thinking?

Still..After 0-12 in football SMU fans deserved this win. Beat Wake and we could really be doing something this year. Good to see a couple nicre crossovers by B-Hop. More like we expected.

DBB
Duke Blue Blood
Heisman

Return to Basketball