PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

FWIW

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: FWIW

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:58 am

hoopmanx wrote:ive looked at our schedule time and again. What 5s are gonna make us pay over their shoulders?

I was going to say Justin McBride but then noticed he's left UCF. Thank god. That dude ate us for lunch.
I guess he ate alot of things for lunch. I loved that guy.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby stangsup4 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:38 pm

There is definitely some Ewing theory potential with Markus. Nic and JT are much bigger losses to me but can be fixed (and even improved on) with a better offensive philosophy / faster pace.

LB really failed to maximize the potential of the rosters he had because he was so against shooting 3s. Our PPP was abnormally low.
stangsup4
All-American

Postby sadderbudweiser » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 pm

hoopmanx wrote:Again, exactly. Beyond that, 5 guys who can drive and get in the lane from their position. That puts so much pressure on the D, and opens up tons of kick opportunities, to guys who can actually shoot.

So Fro can shoot from anywhere... we put in the big meat as a sub for Ben or Semi or even move Semi over to the 3....
And the opposing team's big moves further from the basket. It's going to be very entertaining.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball