PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

William Douglas

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: William Douglas

Postby Junior » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Pony Boss can eatadick.
Derail the Frogs!
Junior
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 pm

panhandle_pony wrote:Pony Boss won't appreciate this because without LB we are not relevant. Oh, and we are a football school

I actually appreciate it. I prefer being proven wrong if it means the team is getting better.
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Junior wrote:Pony Boss can eatadick.

Very classy, Junior. How about this: both teams need to be good in order to be relevant. Better?
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby Junior » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Pony Boss wrote:
Junior wrote:Pony Boss can eatadick.

Very classy, Junior. How about this: both teams need to be good in order to be relevant. Better?

No. My feelings are still the same. Sorry, bro. Just feeling this way tonight. Nothing but love, but....
Derail the Frogs!
Junior

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 pm

What will it take for you people here to stop being rude jackasses and [deleted] to me?
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby Junior » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Pony Boss wrote:What will it take for you people here to stop being rude jackasses and [deleted] to me?

A W at Tulsa tonight and I have no issues with you.
Derail the Frogs!
Junior

Postby smupony94 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Junior wrote:
Pony Boss wrote:What will it take for you people here to stop being rude jackasses and [deleted] to me?

A W at Tulsa tonight and I have no issues with you.

Next
smupony94

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:34 pm

That sucked big time.
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby LA_Mustang » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:37 am

SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 am

< Also Douglas is a kid who has really picked up his play recently, and could be the type of late blooming prospect that ends up exceeding a lot of expectations in college.>

If there is one thing we seem to be good at now it is finding players who fit that description.
What percentage of Mickie D AA's "pull a Keith" and wash out? And how many "pull a Mudiay" and leave you at the altar? One and done distractions, flunk-outs, etc....,

Shake, Jarrey, and now our frosh and the '17 class. Yeah, you top this off with one solid one and done up the road and you have a final four type team.

We may never recruit like a Kentucky or Duke but when and if we get the big get we won't [deleted] it up like LSU.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby Rebel10 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 am

sadderbudweiser wrote:< Also Douglas is a kid who has really picked up his play recently, and could be the type of late blooming prospect that ends up exceeding a lot of expectations in college.>

If there is one thing we seem to be good at now it is finding players who fit that description.
What percentage of Mickie D AA's "pull a Keith" and wash out? And how many "pull a Mudiay" and leave you at the altar? One and done distractions, flunk-outs, etc....,

Shake, Jarrey, and now our frosh and the '17 class. Yeah, you top this off with one solid one and done up the road and you have a final four type team.

We may never recruit like a Kentucky or Duke but when and if we get the big get we won't [deleted] it up like LSU.

As pointed out by others that the LSU team resented the kid and that caused problems. Don't think that would happen here but who knows.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:24 am

Post exclusively on the Tulsa message board?
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 am

Rebel10 wrote:
sadderbudweiser wrote:< Also Douglas is a kid who has really picked up his play recently, and could be the type of late blooming prospect that ends up exceeding a lot of expectations in college.>

As pointed out by others that the LSU team resented the kid and that caused problems. Don't think that would happen here but who knows.

nah...we just send 'em to North Texas.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby gostangs » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:09 pm

That was not resentment. That was dropping off a bag of trouble.
gostangs

Postby blackoutpony » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Show me how your space ship works
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Basketball