PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Jank twitter

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Jank twitter

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:23 am

Treadway21 wrote:Leicester did it last year on longer odds - so why not.

(Won a championship not a NCAA championship.)

I heard LB just interviewed with them.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby fan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 pm

smupony94 wrote:
Wild Mustang wrote:We are very fortunate to have Coach Jank! Let's don't forget that Coach Jank recruited and signed Nic Moore out of High School, brought him to SMU, and oh, that's right... he is undefeated as an SMU Head Coach. I believe that when he was Head Coach at the beginning of last season SMU beat Michigan, Gonzaga, Stanford, and others. Not too bad. Coach Jank is known and respected in college basketball circles. This SMU Basketball Team under Coach Jank this year will be a Top 25 Team, maybe Top 10 Team this season and make a serious run in the NCAA Tournament. Maybe I am dreaming here, but I really think that we have a serious shot at winning a National Championship this season under guess who? Coach Jank.

Go to Vegas - 100-1 odds for SMU

I actually thought this was pretty impressive but a fact check mission showed the odds moved to 300:1. Not sure what to make of that but the weird thing is not a ton of odds have moved except SMU in that big a way.
fan
Varsity

Postby smupony94 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:49 pm

fan wrote:
smupony94 wrote:
Wild Mustang wrote:We are very fortunate to have Coach Jank! Let's don't forget that Coach Jank recruited and signed Nic Moore out of High School, brought him to SMU, and oh, that's right... he is undefeated as an SMU Head Coach. I believe that when he was Head Coach at the beginning of last season SMU beat Michigan, Gonzaga, Stanford, and others. Not too bad. Coach Jank is known and respected in college basketball circles. This SMU Basketball Team under Coach Jank this year will be a Top 25 Team, maybe Top 10 Team this season and make a serious run in the NCAA Tournament. Maybe I am dreaming here, but I really think that we have a serious shot at winning a National Championship this season under guess who? Coach Jank.

Go to Vegas - 100-1 odds for SMU

I actually thought this was pretty impressive but a fact check mission showed the odds moved to 300:1. Not sure what to make of that but the weird thing is not a ton of odds have moved except SMU in that big a way.

Vegas got the Larry news late
smupony94

Postby whitwiki » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:50 am

God it's tempting to throw $100 at that
whitwiki
Heisman

Postby sadderbudweiser » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:23 am

whitwiki wrote:God it's tempting to throw $100 at that

It sure is. But you'll get a better ROI buying me a drink.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Previous

Return to Basketball