PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Tickets

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Tickets

Postby FloridaMustang » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:29 pm

Anyone seen the ticket prices for the WF and App. St. games? For WF, $18 sideline and $8 baseline.. and all tickets are $1 for the App. St. game! Good marketing push to try to fill the seats with students home for the holidays.
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Re: Tickets

Postby Hoop Fan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:51 pm

good move. I hope they give it some promotion now.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PK » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:02 pm

I noticed the promo on smumustangs.com, but evidently they are having trouble with the link in that those new prices were not shown on the online ticket sales page it takes you to. I've called a few people over there about it and they should be working on getting that blip fixed.

BTW, the $18 and $8 prices for the Wake Forest game are for groups of 10 or more. the $1 tickets for the App. State game do not seem to have any such restriction.

Give them a little time to work out the kinks and then check it out.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby Hoop Fan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:12 pm

why restrict the promo to groups of 10? Thats a mistake. Unlike the Tech game, we are counting on casual fans who will not pay high prices to come, especially on a Monday night.
Hoop Fan

Return to Basketball