PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Around the Horn

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Around the Horn

Postby Hacksaw Jim Duggan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:43 pm

I don't know how many of ya'll watch it, but in the buy or sell section of the show today they had Bob Knight's comments about SMU fans and the administration. Bob Ryan, Woody Paige, and Jay Mariotti all sold the comments. Their arguments were all virtually the same; that Knight is the last person who should be whining about this. One member, Bill Plaschke, bought. He said: "Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't care what he did in the past. There's no right for these RICH SMU KIDS, FRAT KIDS to act like IDIOTS..." Just an unecessary, uneducated shot at our student body. If you want to let him know what you think about it email him at bill.plaschke@latimes.com
A note to the students who attended the game: Excellent work. Personally I think Knight is just trying to deflect attention from the fact that Red Raider High lost to us. But if the fans really did get to him, then they did their job and did it well. Keep up the good work.

<small>[ 12-05-2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Hacksaw Jim Duggan ]</small>
HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!<BR>USA!USA!USA!
Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Re: Around the Horn

Postby red&blue » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:57 pm

I just emailed him. How the press can defend this idiot, is beyond belief!
red&blue
Scout Team

Return to Basketball