PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Posting on Raiderpower

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Posting on Raiderpower

Postby DiamondM » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:32 am

To Spaz and others posting on Raiderpower:

You know I appreciate everything you do for SMU and would never want you to curb your enthusiasm, but when posting in another fanboard, you dilute your good points by lacing your posts with creatively spelled profanity. Resorting to insults and profanity is not the way to get your point across, it just gives them evidence to try to prove their point.

By the way, WHO STOLE MY NAME OVER THERE?!! You have confused my Tech-alum husband who thinks I'm posting. YOU, especially, must only write brilliant, well thought out posts without the use of unnecessary profanity, since you are using my name. ;) (And thus far from what I have seen they have been good posts). I suppose it would be okay for you to to go on the froggie board with insults :shifty: , but since I am married to a Tech alum, thanks for continuing to refrain on raiderpower.

<small>[ 12-08-2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: DiamondM ]</small>
DiamondM
Heisman

Re: Posting on Raiderpower

Postby Pony_Fan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:55 pm

I agree, there were a few out of line posts over there that sounded really stupid. Support the school but do so in a fun manner.
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby couch 'em » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:48 pm

Yep, I stole your name, didn't think about ya, sorry, lol. I'll PM you the password if you want it, the stupidity over there, and the fact they keep accusing me of being spaz too has made me lose interest in posting, lol.
"I think Couchem is right."
-EVERYONE
couch 'em
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DiamondM » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:53 pm

Thanks couch 'em. I don't usually post over there, just read when there is an SMU topic of interest. It's fine to keep "my" name. You were using it well.
DiamondM
Heisman

Return to Basketball