PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Semi

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Semi

Postby SMUstangs22 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:38 pm

So... back to Semi and his awesomeness... if only he had a frohawk (he would be the talk of ncaa bball)
SMUstangs22
Hall of Famer

Postby Junior » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Grant Carter wrote:
Junior wrote:
PonyLawExpress wrote:Seeing him trying to pull Jarrey away from that stupid taunting technical just says "leader."

I'm actually going to miss Ben and Sterling more than i miss Nic and Markus. They represent the end of a very special era.

Ok I'll say it. That tech was awesome. It sent a loud message of not in our house. That block was the best Ive seen at Moody. Jarrey blowing me away this year

Jarrey has been awesome this year. He could be a star next year and is a senior. And according to Jank he was under the weather last night.

Isn't Foster a sophomore this year? I'm 99% sure he's a junior next year.[/quote]
He meant as a senior. Context.[/quote]
Sorry. Not my fault he can't type.[/quote]

My bad auto correct. Not my fault you can't infer.[/quote]
I'm not here to read between the lines of people's posts. Say what you want to say. If you can't type, that's on you, not me. Please in for what you want from this post, or please inject any context you would like.[/quote]
I guess my question is how were you only 99% sure foster would be a junior next year?[/quote]i guess my real question is why you're being such a [deleted].
Derail the Frogs!
Junior
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Lebanese4Life » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:08 am

Grant Carter wrote:
Junior wrote:
PonyLawExpress wrote:Seeing him trying to pull Jarrey away from that stupid taunting technical just says "leader."

I'm actually going to miss Ben and Sterling more than i miss Nic and Markus. They represent the end of a very special era.

Ok I'll say it. That tech was awesome. It sent a loud message of not in our house. That block was the best Ive seen at Moody. Jarrey blowing me away this year

Jarrey has been awesome this year. He could be a star next year and is a senior. And according to Jank he was under the weather last night.

Isn't Foster a sophomore this year? I'm 99% sure he's a junior next year.[/quote]
He meant as a senior. Context.[/quote]
Sorry. Not my fault he can't type.[/quote]

My bad auto correct. Not my fault you can't infer.[/quote]
I'm not here to read between the lines of people's posts. Say what you want to say. If you can't type, that's on you, not me. Please in for what you want from this post, or please inject any context you would like.[/quote]
I guess my question is how were you only 99% sure foster would be a junior next year?[/quote]

Not everyone on the board is a die-hard SMU fan who keeps up with each player's student classification. I knew that Jarrey was a soph - but I did second-guess myself after reading PLE's post.
Lebanese4Life
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Basketball