PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Attitude

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Attitude

Postby LA_Mustang » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:32 am

This team is cold-blooded and it starts with two of the most underrated athletes to play for SMU in years, Sterling and Ben. We all know Nic had it, but I think this entire roster has it. Tough to find quality people with a killer instinct. We have quite a few. This team will win the AAC and make noise in the NCAA tourney. Book it.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Attitude

Postby solomouse » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 am

Those two make the others play tough...that is leadership.
solomouse
Varsity

Re: Attitude

Postby ponyboy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:11 am

LA_Mustang wrote:This team is cold-blooded and it starts with two of the most underrated athletes to play for SMU in years, Sterling and Ben. We all know Nic had it, but I think this entire roster has it. Tough to find quality people with a killer instinct. We have quite a few. This team will win the AAC and make noise in the NCAA tourney. Book it.

I took a first timer to the game last night. Big college basketball fan from the northeast who lives within walking distance of Moody. He was astounded at the athleticism and focus of the team. Said he had a hard time imagining that we wouldn't make a nice run in the Dance. He loved Moody, by the way, though I tried to explain to him that he saw nothing compared to what Moody will be when we play Cinci. I'm taking him and four others to that game.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball