PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bold Predictions

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Bold Predictions

Postby gostangs » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Brake tap requested.

Beat Provi or USC. Only then discuss next steps.
gostangs
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMUstangs22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:57 pm

gostangs wrote:Brake tap requested.

Beat Provi or USC. Only then discuss next steps.

I already filled out the brackets for the next 4 years with us 4-peting. Too soon?
SMUstangs22
Hall of Famer

Postby DiamondM » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 pm

I whole-heartedly agree that the team needs to focus on one game at a time. They should not under any circumstances read any favorable predictions from talking heads. I, on the other hand, can hope and dream and fearfully revel in the publicity and recognition.
DiamondM
Heisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 pm

I really don't know what to think about this team and it's chances. Was the AAC exceptionally weak this year or was it really disrespected? I look at Temple beating FSU and WVU before tanking in conference play as a sign of the latter but then can't find many impressive non-conference wins among our upper level teams to give me any confidence in arguing the league is better than most think. I have no clue what to expect Friday but I will say this: I've watched a lot of college hoops this year and this SMU team is as disciplined as any I've watched. They have great chemistry and I love the way they move the ball and consistently find good looks for someone offensively, and I love the way they play team defense and rebound. I also love the fact they are playing their best ball at the right time. Friday is going to take forever to get here!
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Caballo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm

^^^^^

Ditto.
Caballo
All-American

Previous

Return to Basketball