PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thank you.....especially the Seniors!

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Thank you.....especially the Seniors!

Postby jpe747 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 am

I totally agree with Wild Mustang. Stallion hit on the point of the game. It all happened when USC shifted its attack to a zone attack. SMU needed to have at least one big in at that point to pull zone players to the middle or base. While they played us man-to-man we were the dominate team. The zone made it easier to cover our outside shooters. - Water under the bridge. Great season, perhaps the best for SMU ever and with only 6 regular players. SMU is definitely headed for greatness in basketball. Thank you to all involved for bringing athletic joy to so many needy SMU sports nuts such as me.
jpe747
Heisman

Postby SMU Pony Mom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 am

Yes, thank you seniors!! SMU basketball is relevant again because of you.
SMU Pony Mom
Heisman

Postby One Trick Pony » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 am

One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby JoeKidd » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Thank you to Ben and Sterling for taking a chance on our great University, bringing not only relevancy to the program, but conference domination and 4 straight years of being in or should have been in the NCAA Tournament. Most importantly thank you for being great young men and true ambassadors of SMU. I am sure the character, work ethic and class you exhibited has been imparted on the younger players and will benefit us for years to come.
#1 Day At A Time
JoeKidd
Heisman

Previous

Return to Basketball