PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

To The Team

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

To The Team

Postby Topper » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:14 pm

I have followed SMU since the 60s. The last 4 tears have been the most fun I can remember having at Moody. You seniors were great! Thank you. Semi: You are a force of nature and hope that SMU is in your plans. With our younger guys playing well and the talented transfers and recruits lined up for next year. I really see us positioned to be in the tournament regularly. Thanks to all of you for giving me a lot of smiles this year. My friends are used to me bragging on all of you. Keep up the good work.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Re: To The Team

Postby CoxMustangFan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Topper wrote:I have followed SMU since the 60s. The last 4 tears have been the most fun I can remember having at Moody. You seniors were great! Thank you. Semi: You are a force of nature and hope that SMU is in your plans. With our younger guys playing well and the talented transfers and recruits lined up for next year. I really see us positioned to be in the tournament regularly. Thanks to all of you for giving me a lot of smiles this year. My friends are used to me bragging on all of you. Keep up the good work.

I'm not one to correct grammar, but your "error" actually makes it much more valid!
Pony up!
CoxMustangFan
Hall of Famer

Postby SMU Section F » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Topper wrote:The last 4 tears...

Accurate typo.

Though I definitely echo your sentiments.
SMU Section F
Heisman

Postby Topper » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Tears, years, all the same for us said Dr. Freud.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Return to Basketball