PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TCU and USC next season

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: TCU and USC next season

Postby PonyTime » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:16 am

TCU 24-15

SMU 30-5

15 point beatdown at Moody.

I'm Worried

The last time TCU beat us in hoops they were in the Mtn West and Papa Dia was our only offense.

You all should be more worried about UCONN, Memphis, UCF.

I'm just glad that they got their act together enough to not drag us down as much as they used to. I hope Tulane does the same.
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby sadderbudweiser » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:26 am

mrydel wrote:You guys need to relax and hold off on the panic for several months. We have a full football season deserving of our panic until at least November. Then basketball panic can ease itself in.

wait a minute...point your nose up from the text a few inches to the big red PONYFANS

Did you forget...for just a minute....where you are?
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PonyLawExpress » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 am

Because TCU ran through the NiT doesn't mean they are all of a sudden amazing. It was the NIT. They were a bubble tourney team all year and got hot going into the NIT. TCU is the same maybe slightly better improving young team we played. Shoot we were way better at the end of the year than when we played them.

If Semi is back we should handle them again by 5-10. The following year is when I expect they might start being really tough. It will be good for the rivalry. I don't love how well they are doing in recruiting and the pub they are getting for winning the NIT, but all we can do is beat them again and pick up our recruiting game.
PonyLawExpress
Heisman

Postby CalallenStang » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:13 pm

Had we played Josh Pastner in the NIT final, we would have won too. Seriously, did anyone see the way GT played last night? Defending two players in the low post with only one man will lead to what happened last night.
CalallenStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball