PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

BHop health

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

BHop health

Postby Hoop Fan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:53 am

Does anybody know what is wrong with BHop physically? Something is. He had a breakaway at OSU where Lowe shielded the defenders from him. A perfect time for the old BHop tomahawk jam. Instead he labors to lay it in. The rims are 10' in college just like they are in high school, so please don't tell me he can't do the things in college he did at Lincoln. It seems that the CPC has flown the coupe, can anyone else fill us in?
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: BHop health

Postby EastStang » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:24 am

When I went to the Navy game, I noticed he had a slight gait. I don't know if that is a habitual or if he is nursing an injury.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby Pony_Fan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:04 pm

its obvious he is not playing like he did in HS & don't think he will unfortunately...

he seems to now be pushing off a lot, driving shoulders into the defense and better watch out or he's going to get a lot of offensive fouls...

<small>[ 01-05-2004, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Pony_Fan ]</small>
Pony_Fan

Postby PG » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:14 pm

Like I said before, Hop is physically fine. I don't know why he didn't dunk on that particular play. He did have a two-handed dunk in the Wake game if we're keeping track.
PG
Junior Varsity

Return to Basketball