PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Kyler Edwards

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Kyler Edwards

Postby Mustangsabu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:56 pm

I feel better now! Thanks mrydel
Mustangs Abu!
Mustangsabu
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PoconoPony » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Mrydel and committee strikes with a firm, quick and correct decision.
PoconoPony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Treadway21 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 pm

The committee has not had a lot to do recently - especially in basketball. The times they are a changing.
An atheist is a guy who watches a Notre Dame-SMU football game and
doesn't care who wins.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Treadway21
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby sadderbudweiser » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Treadway21 wrote:The committee has not had a lot to do recently - especially in basketball. The times they are a changing.

Seriously! This had to have been a Blues Brothers "we're putting the band back together" kinda thing.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby Pony ^ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:46 am

The more I think about it, the more odd his commitment is. Although his dad played football at Tech, they were never anywhere on the radar throughout the recruiting process. He visits SMU, says we are the leader, then Jank visits him 2 wks later. He was about to go on an official to Mizzou and then canceled that and went to Tech instead where he committed. Very odd turn of events....especially with everything going on in the college basketball world
Pony ^

Postby sadderbudweiser » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:26 am

Pony ^ wrote:The more I think about it, the more odd his commitment is. Although his dad played football at Tech, they were never anywhere on the radar throughout the recruiting process. He visits SMU, says we are the leader, then Jank visits him 2 wks later. He was about to go on an official to Mizzou and then canceled that and went to Tech instead where he committed. Very odd turn of events....especially with everything going on in the college basketball world

I'm not saying he or his family had a hand out but a series of moves like you describe might suggest which programs are not willing buyers. And maybe that's why Jank and staff simply rolled up their sleeves and went back to work.

Do you think there is an actual "pay scale" based on stars? This whole FBI thing is going to be amazing.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby Pony ^ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:03 pm

sadderbudweiser wrote:
Pony ^ wrote:The more I think about it, the more odd his commitment is. Although his dad played football at Tech, they were never anywhere on the radar throughout the recruiting process. He visits SMU, says we are the leader, then Jank visits him 2 wks later. He was about to go on an official to Mizzou and then canceled that and went to Tech instead where he committed. Very odd turn of events....especially with everything going on in the college basketball world

I'm not saying he or his family had a hand out but a series of moves like you describe might suggest which programs are not willing buyers. And maybe that's why Jank and staff simply rolled up their sleeves and went back to work.

Do you think there is an actual "pay scale" based on stars? This whole FBI thing is going to be amazing.

It's odd because you would think Mizzou dished out some benefits based on some of the guys they've gotten lately
Pony ^

Previous

Return to Basketball