PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

The Troll Pony Snob

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

The Troll Pony Snob

Postby Original Frank » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:59 pm

I'll say again what I have said before: Your even responding to the troll PonySnob must bring him much delight. He has two current posts: 1. He states that SMU will start the ftball season and 0-5 and must draw 20-25,ooo TTech fans to have a chance to avg 15,000. 2. He states that SMU should drop men's and women's bball. Yet you engage him in foolhardy debate just like he is actualy a SMU supporter. Doesn't the name PonySnob give you a clue?! He is a TCU troll! He has never - NEVER - posted anyting remotely intelligent. He constantly attempts to humiliate SMU as best he is able. He has never posted any solutions, only dark, humbling thoughts and a listing of SMU's failings as related to TCU (as if we can't remember 0-12). And yet you naively keep inviting him to your club by reacting to his drivel. I suspect that he posts these absurd posts now because of the current height of the recruiting season. In his mind, he does his part to promote the Frogs by putting down SMU on its own message board and he hopes recruits will see. Leave this clown alone as we embarrass ourselves by engaging him at all.
Original Frank
Junior Varsity

Re: The Troll Pony Snob

Postby HighfalutinHorse » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:16 am

PONY Snob's trolling posts ALWAYS lead to a bunch of "fellow Mustangs" FIGHTING and [deleted] (with some name calling thrown in..)with each other and PS posts is soon forgotten..I laugh WITH Pony Snob.......this board is a microcosm(sp?) of our program and fan support...basically, a bunch of mindless name calling, ranting and raving, a slew of the most pissy people I've ever seen in my life...boy, wonder why we can't attract more fans..hhmmm?? GO PONIES, BEAT Rice!!
HighfalutinHorse
Scout Team

Postby SmooPower » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:29 am

PonySnob did go to SMU, not TCU.
SmooPower
Heisman

Postby gostangs » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:24 am

Hey highflutin - you describe basically every college web board there is - that is what happens - you have 10% reasonable, and 90% drunk/immature/old&bitter. No surpise we have our fair share of that - plus an 0&12 to [deleted] about.
gostangs
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball