PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

VIDEO: Mays, Adams after WBB knocks off Nicholls

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

VIDEO: Mays, Adams after WBB knocks off Nicholls

Postby PonyPride » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:02 am

PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: VIDEO: Mays, Adams after WBB knocks off Nicholls

Postby Charleston Pony » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Why no mention of Alicia Froling? I must have missed something because she didn't play in this game. Still on the roster? Hurt? Somebody who follows the women's program know?
Charleston Pony

Postby Balatro Diabolus Ex » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:Why no mention of Alicia Froling? I must have missed something because she didn't play in this game. Still on the roster? Hurt? Somebody who follows the women's program know?

Alicia tore cartilage in her knee a couple of weeks ago, they kept it very quiet, until now. I didnt know until I got to the game and she was hobbling around on crutches. One of our coaches said she is out at least 6 weeks, but after the game she told me that she might be out for the year, so there is no reliable timetable for her return. She might be done.

Also just discovered that Aurmani Degar and Devri Owens are no longer with the program. Devri's little sister Jaden, has decommitted.
Balatro Diabolus Ex
All-American

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Glad to see we whipped Nicholls
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 am

Balatro Diabolus Ex wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:Why no mention of Alicia Froling? I must have missed something because she didn't play in this game. Still on the roster? Hurt? Somebody who follows the women's program know?

Alicia tore cartilage in her knee a couple of weeks ago, they kept it very quiet, until now. I didnt know until I got to the game and she was hobbling around on crutches. One of our coaches said she is out at least 6 weeks, but after the game she told me that she might be out for the year, so there is no reliable timetable for her return. She might be done.

Also just discovered that Aurmani Degar and Devri Owens are no longer with the program. Devri's little sister Jaden, has decommitted.

bad news but thanks for the update
Charleston Pony

Postby kc711 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Balatro Diabolus Ex wrote:

Do you have any information you can share on why Aurmani and Devri are no longer on the team?
kc711
Scout Team

Return to Basketball