PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Tickets for Sunday's game?

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby ponywhupp9202 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 am

Hi Guys, Yesterday I gave my 2 season tickets away to 2 different Pony Fans for last night and Sunday's game due to a last minute conflict. Well, I am now able to attend Sunday's game and would really like to go without having to purchase new tickets.

If anyone has 2 or 3 tickets for Sunday that would otherwise go unused, I will gladly and with gratitude accept them. Thank you!
Last edited by ponywhupp9202 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ponywhupp9202
Varsity

Postby oilpony » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:00 pm

ponywhupp9202 wrote:Hi Guys, Yesterday I game my 2 season tickets away to 2 different Pony Fans for last night and Sunday's game due to a last minute conflict. Well, I am now able to attend Sunday's game and would really like to go without having to purchase new tickets.

If anyone has 2 or 3 tickets for Sunday that would otherwise go unused, I will gladly and with gratitude accept them. Thank you!

This is the best beggars post yet.
oilpony
All-American

Re: Tickets for Sunday's game?

Postby ponywhupp9202 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:23 pm

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but thank you for the bump!
ponywhupp9202
Varsity

Re: Tickets for Sunday's game?

Postby PonyLawExpress » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:09 pm

oilpony wrote:
ponywhupp9202 wrote:Hi Guys, Yesterday I game my 2 season tickets away to 2 different Pony Fans for last night and Sunday's game due to a last minute conflict. Well, I am now able to attend Sunday's game and would really like to go without having to purchase new tickets.

This is the best beggars post yet.

I have a buddy who has 2 seats and is 50/50 on going. If you don't have tix by tomorrow morning message me.
PonyLawExpress
Heisman

Return to Basketball