PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Reseating in 2018

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Reseating in 2018

Postby ponydawg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 am

One Trick Pony wrote:I'll get pushed out of my seats and buy the ones down in the red for $49 on the stub and eat all the pie I can in the Miller Club.

This is my concern, that I will do that too - which might then trickle over to my football tickets. By the university making me feel like my "loyalty" may not matter that much to them, I won't renew my season tickets and just pick and choose for much much less off of stubhub. In the past I've been encouraging my friends to become season ticket holders, if not, they won't make the effort to buy stubhub seats when Mighty Paul Quinn rolls into Moody which I completely get - but if you are a season ticket holder then you are more likely to go with tickets in hand. If enough people like me decide to just stubhub it then a majority of the home games will suffer attendance and atmosphere wise when we choose something else besides Paul Quinn, which will then make it harder for Jank to succeed. Hopefully I'm wrong and SMU makes all the money they want without impacting butts in the seats during the majority of the lesser games.
ponydawg
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:47 am

Hey the only issue I have is chicken with the donation I'm not playing. It's not much but I've seen prison movies. Lol
FYI attendance is trickling off a little already
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponydawg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 pm

agreed, tell me how much to keep my seats - don't make me guess after years of being on suicide watch in moody because I was so lonely in there.
ponydawg
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:52 pm

ponydawg wrote:agreed, tell me how much to keep my seats - don't make me guess after years of being on suicide watch in moody because I was so lonely in there.

Or based on your previous giving this is what will happen. Who knows how you would add in the mathematical formula if you do this you can sit here. I suppose that's why they want the donation first.

But it doesn't matter I'm not going to worry about that each year , plus it'll make you bitter if you concentrate on that rather than our athletes and the fun.

One thing I learned about money - there's always someone that has more. IN this case about 800 people playing for 300 slots - you can't win that game.
One Trick Pony

Postby BUS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:15 pm

I pay enough for some of the almost floor red seats. That would be great but all I wanted was seats not so high up. Say in the first 5-6 rows up.
No we got row 17 of 20.

They look like ants I tell you.

Thank mr. Pot-wadder
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Someone is selling red seats tonight for 35 bucks.. " curse of the red panda "
One Trick Pony

Postby BUS » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 am

How about this - Got a call last night and I was given a pair of tickets to all but a few games.
And that other thing that is funny - I already purchased tickets to the games being help back.
Blessings I say.
To view the larger picture - Wish, hope and pray that everything was True and Honest and not hype and marketing.
Truth - God Loves You!
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Previous

Return to Basketball