PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

USF game

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: USF game

Postby CA Mustang » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:44 am

Mestengo wrote:Perhaps folks have been watching to many alien flicks where you lay a tentacle across a broken hand and CGI renders it perfect. Last time I checked that's about a year.

Unless the bones were crushed, it doesn't take a year to recover from a broken bone. A month or so is enough for most people.
CA Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby SMU Section F » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 am

Particularly if Shake is looking to go pro this year, I don't blame him one bit for playing it very safe. (If he even is playing it safe; I don't know the extent of the injury. It could be more significant that it looks.) I'd certainly hope that's what our coaching staff would advise him to do.
SMU Section F
Heisman

Postby Pony81 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Shake plans to go pro , so.....
If he isn’t at full speed then why diminish his stats and performance that will only damage his draft stock
He was last fully healthy against WSU where he had a career game .... a good game to leave in the minds of scouts
He has to be at full speed for his NBA workouts which may mean time off to heal without the possibility of re- injury.

That’s what I’d do if I was in his shoes
Pony 81
Pony81
Heisman

Postby Junior » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Shake doesn’t owe us more. He gave us a lot. I wish him the best if he sits and is healthy. And that’s assuming he healthy. Which is not a guarantee.
Derail the Frogs!
Junior
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball