PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Harrison Henderson Transferring

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Harrison Henderson Transferring

Postby TDMustang » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Harrison Henderson, a sophomore 6'10" power forward from USC has announced that he is 'reopening his recruitment' (strange way to phrase it, but with all the transfers these days he's not exactly wrong).

Anywhoooooo, we were one of the major programs who initially offered him; a list that includes Baylor, Oklahoma, and Kansas State. He went to South Grand Prairie and is around Dallas a lot in the off season. I played pickup with him at the T. Boone Pickens YMCA last summer and his greatest attribute is his length. He's a good shooter for his size and fairly skilled/coordinated. He is a string bean though...I'd guess he's 6-10" 220 or somewhere in that neighborhood.

I'd hope we were one of the teams 'recruiting' him again. We have been pretty successful with transfers and could always use more size.
TDMustang
Junior Varsity

Re: Harrison Henderson Transferring

Postby SoCal_Pony » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 pm

FWIW, he has been virtually invisible his 2 years at USC and should be given ample opportunities next year, yet he bailed.
SoCal_Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Harrison Henderson Transferring

Postby PonyLawExpress » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 am

SoCal_Pony wrote:FWIW, he has been virtually invisible his 2 years at USC and should be given ample opportunities next year, yet he bailed.

Interesting. To be fair, I don't know if I would trust that the coach was going to play me alot when I only played 76 minutes in two season.

I wouldn't mind if the staff took a look at him/had him come out for a visit and watched him in some open gym.
PonyLawExpress
Heisman

Return to Basketball