PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Reseating mission accomplished

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Reseating mission accomplished

Postby SoCal_Pony » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 am

SMU Section F wrote:
RGV Pony wrote:I don't want to talk out of turn, but I try to inject factual things I've become privy to whenever it's relevant. After Bain came in as part of OE2C the max salary increase university wide is 2%. Whatever bonus/incentive structure that was in place 8 years ago no longer exists. If the regular MC operations netted no increase, or a loss, or zero funds raised, salary would be the same. If there was outstanding performance, that would factor in to the annual review which can result in an increase of up to a 2% raise.

How the hell will they keep worthwhile talent with that system? That's terrible.

You are 100% correct, SMU F.

RGV is credible, so what we most likely have is a situation were an average employee receives a 1% raise (optically you have to give employees some form of raise) while an outstanding employee is rewarded with an additional 1% raise.

Tell me why the exceptional employees will put in the extra effort only to get 1% over average.

They will either slack or look elsewhere.

STUPID POLICY if true.
SoCal_Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball