PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Mike Hatch: New Director of Recruiting for Jank

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Mike Hatch: New Director of Recruiting for Jank

Postby Rebel10 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Now you’re stereotyping players by saying most or all high level recruits are taking money under the table. I don’t think Coach K would agree with that. I don’t think all of the top 150 players are takin* money. But enough of that mess. SMU should be able to get some more than 1 top 150 player in a class imo. Also if we do add a transfers or 2 hopefully they will be from either P5 programs or successful non P5 programs. That is where we seem to have had success in transfers.
Last edited by Rebel10 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby JasonB » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Rebel10 wrote:Now stereotyping players by saying most or all high level recruits are taking money under the table. I don’t think Coach K would agree with that. I don’t think all of the top 150 players are takin* money. But enough of that mess. SMU should be able to get some more than 1 top 150 player in a class imo. Also if we do add a transfers or 2 hopefully they will be from either P5 programs or successful non P5 programs. That is where we seem to have had success in transfers.

Totally agree with that.
JasonB

Postby Rebel10 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:11 am

If he is still available it might be good if Jank hired Yann Hufnagel as an assistant to recruit.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Previous

Return to Basketball