PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Isaiah Mike

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Isaiah Mike

Postby Terry Webster » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 am

For some reason I am really excited about this guy. We get him for 3 seasons and I am looking forward to see him play.
Terry Webster
PonyFans.com Legend

Re: Isaiah Mike

Postby PonyLawExpress » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:42 am

Terry Webster wrote:For some reason I am really excited about this guy. We get him for 3 seasons and I am looking forward to see him play.

I am excited to see him play too. He is a player with alot of potential who could be all conference/NBA caliber by the time he is done at SMU if he develops and works hard. Him, Chargois, and Feron Hunt are and exciting group at the 3-5 spots for the next few seasons.
PonyLawExpress
Heisman

Postby smusic 00 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Isiaha
smusic 00
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby The Falcon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:32 pm

I believe he will be a star for SMU. He had a great record as a freshman and he will improve
on that. My impression is that he will gain momentum as the season goes along, and I am
anxious to see him gain confidence. He has all of the tools. I also agree with many who have
posted that Ethan will be much better this year. If Witt has improved his 3 pt shooting as much
as has been said - he could end up being all conference because he is already excellent at defense
and rebounding. McMurray will be our designated scorer and he will be as advertised. The question
in my mind is whether Foster will be fully recovered from his leg injury. If so - this will be one of the
best starting teams in the conference. I am hoping that the bench will be much deeper and greatly
improved with our new recruits and transfers. Win, lose, or draw I will be rooting for the Mustangs.
The Falcon
All-American

Return to Basketball