PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

PonyUpTV

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: PonyUpTV

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Here’s something to look forward to: 5/6 next games are on ESPN3. At least one more time on this crappy platform.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PonyTime » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 am

SMU_Alum11 wrote:Here’s something to look forward to: 5/6 next games are on ESPN3. At least one more time on this crappy platform.

You are making a big assumption that the place you got that info (SMU schedule website) is accurate.

Until about 48 hours ago, it listed opening game as ESPN3.
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Pony ^ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:34 am

Arkpony wrote:69-58 was the final? Not knowing anything about the opponent, was that score good or bad?

We beat that team 81-45 last yr...take it for what it's worth. I think we gave up only 8 points in the entire first half
Pony ^
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby MV pony » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:47 am

Topper wrote:
MV pony wrote:I have the opposite. Perfect sound and no picture, just a black screen. I'll view this as God telling me to give up. Night all.

Are you on your computer, phone, or tv?

I was on an iPad. The UTD Southwestern Medical Center commercial played just fine, in full living color. Then the screen went black with just the audio. Hit the video link again with the same result.
MV pony
All-American

Postby Crong » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:50 am

This athletic department can't take a s#@% without having to change clothes afterward. They need to walk across the street and take a class with Hal Brierley to better understand the customer. What they are providing/selling isn't matching the product or experience. If you keep creating hurdles for people to jump over, they eventually get tired and go buy something else.
Crong
Varsity

Postby Pony ^ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Crong wrote:This athletic department can't take a s#@% without having to change clothes afterward. They need to walk across the street and take a class with Hal Brierley to better understand the customer. What they are providing/selling isn't matching the product or experience. If you keep creating hurdles for people to jump over, they eventually get tired and go buy something else.

What we need is an AD like Chris Del Conte. Someone that gets it. The guy has single handedly changed the Texas football atmosphere from a mausoleum to electric. This includes tailgating. Also, interacts with fans on social media, answers questions/concerns, etc. Hart is in a shell and only cares about the cash.
Pony ^
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball