PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Help a mom out

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Help a mom out

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 pm

So I'm coming out to see my baby girl perform for the last time at the Feb 10 UCF game. Before I buy from stubhub, does anyone have a single seat in sections 211, 212 or 213 that is not in the last two rows? Fair warning, if you will be there too you will witness tears.
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Re: Help a mom out

Postby CenTXpony » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Plenty of tears to go around moody right now but not because of the Pom squad. Shouldn’t be too hard for you to find what you’re looking for.
CenTXpony
Heisman

Postby SoCal_Pony » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:19 pm

SMU Pom Mom wrote:So I'm coming out to see my baby girl perform for the last time at the Feb 10 UCF game. Before I buy from stubhub, does anyone have a single seat in sections 211, 212 or 213 that is not in the last two rows? Fair warning, if you will be there too you will witness tears.

Good Luck, I'm sure as the season progresses it will be easier and easier to acquire freebies.

Just curious, when your daughter leaves, how often will you post here???
SoCal_Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 pm

I'm not looking for a freebie! I will totally pay for my ticket! I just want to be center and only the back is available online.

Good question about posting. I don't know. I like this team a lot and have been pretty invested in it the last few years, but I do have my own alma mater to root for. Winning is fun and we have had 36 football wins these past four years to SMU's 19. On the other hand, haven't found a forum as cool as this, so maybe I will stick around!

I do feel that Northwestern can teach SMU a thing or two about how to turn around a losing program. Yes, NU has the advantage of being in a P5 conference and having more money to throw around, but otherwise there are a lot of similarities. I firmly believe it can be done.
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Postby SoCal_Pony » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 am

SMU Pom Mom wrote:I'm not looking for a freebie! I will totally pay for my ticket! I just want to be center and only the back is available online.

Good question about posting. I don't know. I like this team a lot and have been pretty invested in it the last few years, but I do have my own alma mater to root for. Winning is fun and we have had 36 football wins these past four years to SMU's 19. On the other hand, haven't found a forum as cool as this, so maybe I will stick around!

I do feel that Northwestern can teach SMU a thing or two about how to turn around a losing program. Yes, NU has the advantage of being in a P5 conference and having more money to throw around, but otherwise there are a lot of similarities. I firmly believe it can be done.

Well I've had a couple of very nice PF posters give me free tickets. Now if you offer to pay, there might me a long line. :lol: :lol:

I agree that there are similarities between NU and SMU, I would include Rice as well. Looking over the past 30+ years, I think all 3 schools have fallen way short in terms of BB.
SoCal_Pony

Postby Shetland » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:57 am

I habe a ticket for you in 207 row 3!. Better than those sections you mentioned. Let's pony together.
Shetland
Scout Team

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:45 am

Shetland wrote:I habe a ticket for you in 207 row 3!. Better than those sections you mentioned. Let's pony together.

That sounds awesome! I would have to run to the other side before halftime for the pom routine but I would have a good view of the stand. And the game, lol! Let me figure out how to message you.
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Postby ponypatrick » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm

SMU Pom Mom wrote:So I'm coming out to see my baby girl perform for the last time at the Feb 10 UCF game. Before I buy from stubhub, does anyone have a single seat in sections 211, 212 or 213 that is not in the last two rows? Fair warning, if you will be there too you will witness tears.

Try Vivid Seats. I purchased a ticket for that game in 210; row 7 for $16 (including service fee).
ponypatrick
Varsity

Postby PK » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:50 pm

SMU Pom Mom wrote:
Shetland wrote:I habe a ticket for you in 207 row 3!. Better than those sections you mentioned. Let's pony together.

That sounds awesome! I would have to run to the other side before halftime for the pom routine but I would have a good view of the stand. And the game, lol! Let me figure out how to message you.

Pom Mom, look to the left under the poster's name you want to contact. There is a button for PM (private message) and a button for email.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Return to Basketball