PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

They are a joke

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

They are a joke

Postby Mustangsabu » Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Someone has thought to update the Mustang Club Guide so that the link says 2019. So I open the document because I am curious as to what it says and I was surprised so see that it was out so soon as they extended the giving deadline so any numbers would not be final. The document is last years. Why would you change the file name when you don't have the new document?

And why is the Pony Points calculator still on the MC homepage when it has been inactive for months and will likely never be used again?

I'd call these clowns bush league but that would be an insult to bush leagues.
Mustangs Abu!
Mustangsabu
PonyFans.com Legend

Re: They are a joke

Postby One Trick Pony » Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Mustangsabu wrote:Someone has thought to update the Mustang Club Guide so that the link says 2019. So I open the document because I am curious as to what it says and I was surprised so see that it was out so soon as they extended the giving deadline so any numbers would not be final. The document is last years. Why would you change the file name when you don't have the new document?

And why is the Pony Points calculator still on the MC homepage when it has been inactive for months and will likely never be used again?

I'd call these clowns bush league but that would be an insult to bush leagues.
Just use the H connection bro don't worry about it.
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball