Page 1 of 5

FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:05 pm
by mustangxc
FIRE HIM, FIRE MAYS, FIRE HART!!!!

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:10 pm
by Charleston Pony
This is a horribly coached team that consistently unravels under any pressure. PLEASE fire Jank and make every effort to hire Rick Pitino and save this basketball program

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:13 pm
by mustangxc
Charleston Pony wrote:This is a horribly coached team that consistently unravels under any pressure. PLEASE fire Jank and make every effort to hire Rick Pitino and save this basketball program


100%

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:15 pm
by Dukie
Charleston Pony wrote:This is a horribly coached team that consistently unravels under any pressure. PLEASE fire Jank and make every effort to hire Rick Pitino and save this basketball program

Ditto

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:20 pm
by Junior
Jank is crap. Fire him. Cut bait.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm
by mtrout
mustangxc wrote:FIRE HIM, FIRE MAYS, FIRE HART!!!!


but but...Hart just got a major award

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm
by Charleston Pony
This is yet another test for the powers that be at SMU...if they truly care about competing at the highest level, this decision is a no brainer!

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:25 pm
by mustangxc
If we don't replace the basketball coaches I hope nobody renews their season tickets. The only thing SMU cares about is money.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:29 pm
by Arkpony
Charleston Pony wrote:This is a horribly coached team that consistently unravels under any pressure. PLEASE fire Jank and make every effort to hire Rick Pitino and save this basketball program

PLEASE!!

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:31 pm
by Charleston Pony
Moody will be as poor an atmosphere as I can ever remember...you will be able to hear guys communicating with each other and the sneaks squeaking. Scrimmage atmosphere

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:45 pm
by Hop Sing
He should have been gone last year, but I’m still convinced he will be here next year unfortunately. I think the powers in charge aren’t only eunuchs, but stubborn as well. Don’t want to admit that they screwed up playing hardball with Larry.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:51 pm
by Charleston Pony
Hop Sing wrote:He should have been gone last year, but I’m still convinced he will be here next year unfortunately. I think the powers in charge aren’t only eunuchs, but stubborn as well. Don’t want to admit that they screwed up playing hardball with Larry.


Unfortunately I think you are probably right. They won't be convinced a change is needed until Jank tears this bball program down just like JJ did to the football program.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:29 pm
by Hop Sing
Don’t forget the ill fated Miller stamp of approval last year.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 am
by PonyLawExpress
Hart definitely isn’t getting fired and we aren’t hiring Pitino. That being said we might finally be able to dump this clown and get a quality coach. Realistically, would love us to do everything we can to get John Beilein or Steve Forbes.

Jank has to go, but it isn’t up to Hart.

Re: FIRE JANKOVICH NOW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:40 am
by mustangxc
PonyLawExpress wrote:Hart definitely isn’t getting fired and we aren’t hiring Pitino. That being said we might finally be able to dump this clown and get a quality coach. Realistically, would love us to do everything we can to get John Beilein or Steve Forbes.

Jank has to go, but it isn’t up to Hart.

If he's worth his salt as an AD it is most definitely up to him as he will get the support he needs to make his move.