PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Inside out

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Inside out

Postby Waz » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:25 am

Great win Ponies. I wasn't at the game, but from the box score, it looks like our bigs got their hands on the ball and found the open man for the assist. What a novel concept, to kick it back out for an open three instead of dribble around until you feel like shooting. Nice to see the players respond! Good game vs Rice is on the way. There can't help but be a boost in self confidence with this group, getting some positive reinforcement from the bench coaches is a huge plus.

Lineburg seems to have the respect of the players and a good handle on what makes them respond. If Tubbs gets the job and he and Robert got along before, and Robert wanted to stay, there would be a minimal disruption to the positive aspects of our program.
Waz
Junior Varsity

Postby 50's PONY » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:54 am

If Jimmy gets the job Robert will stay!
50's PONY
Heisman

Postby Hoop Fan » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:17 am

I obviously would like to see Tubbs here. And after the way Lineburg has handled himself and the teams body language, I would fully like to see him stay on as the first assistant if that was good for him.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball