PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Shake Milton

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Shake Milton

Postby Charleston Pony » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:35 pm

With Maxey being out with a foot injury, Shake is getting more minutes and has been lighting it up for the Sixers scoring 22, 16 & 27 his last 3 games and bringing his season average to 8.5 on 52% shooting while adding 3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. Just a good bench guy to have who might have a long NBA career considering this is already his 5th season in the league. Unless someone gets picked up to help fill a roster spot, I think Shake is the only former SMU player active in the NBA.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Shake Milton

Postby Horseshoe » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:11 am

I always thought he was seriously undervalued. I'd love to see him get a chance with a team that gives him the opportunity to play a bigger role.
Horseshoe
All-American

Re: Shake Milton

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:38 pm

With Maxey still mending from his foot injury, Shake is now averaging 24 minutes per game and scoring 11.8 ppg while shooting 52%. He's averaging 3.4 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists. His name came up as someone who would be sought after via waivers but he remains a Sixer for now. Shake is just a solid "off the bench" guy who has been productive enough to possibly have a long NBA career ahead of him.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball