PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Job Description

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Job Description

Postby Dooby » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:17 pm

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Hoop Fan » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:36 pm

The part about knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook is flat out hilarious. Gotta love bureaucracy.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PK » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:42 pm

Sort of like it is around my office...if you aren't going to have a secretary, you better know Microsoft Office and Outlook or you're SOL.
PK

Postby Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:10 pm

Maybe,that's just it and they're not going to give the new Head Coach a Secretary. Copeland could always say it's because of Title IX. :lol:
Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex
Hall of Famer

Postby Diehard Pony » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:01 pm

IMO that is an extremely weak job description. Besides the references to Microsoft Office and Outlook, and that a Masters degree would be a plus (what is up with that??), it leaves out many of the most important qualities needed.

In my friend's words "should have name recognition, have the confidence of the current fan base, style of play that is exciting and will draw fans to Moody, be able to coach and enable players to grow as athletes and students, and not be a suck-up to current AD"
Diehard Pony
All-American

Postby Hoop Fan » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:06 pm

Diehard, I agree, but the written job description is a minor formality and extremely meaningless. Entertaining though.
Hoop Fan

Re:

Postby Fresh » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:39 pm

Hoop Fan wrote:Diehard, I agree, but the written job description is a minor formality and extremely meaningless. Entertaining though.

Bingo - I bet those software references were in the job description for the football coaching job, too. As HoopFan said: meaningless.
Fresh
Varsity

Postby The PonyGrad » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:22 am

Meaningless because you do not believe Bennett knows Office and Outlook?! :o
Go Ponies!!
Beat whoever it is we are playing!!

@PonyGrad
The PonyGrad

Return to Basketball