PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

For Myers Tip Off Ticket Question

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

For Myers Tip Off Ticket Question

Postby PonyTime » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:34 pm

Planned a last minute trip with the family to south Florida for next week and realized that I could catch some SMU Basketball.

Unfortunately it appears that there are no tickets available to Monday game and only singles to the Wed game. I can't imagine these games are completely sold out - but perhaps the Wisconsin, UVA and West Virginia fans travel and the arena is only 3,500 seats.

Anyone who has experience with these tournaments - is it possible to buy transferrable tickets on site day of event? I know often, the fans of one team don't even bother sticking around for second game (Which is SMU-WV on Monday evening following the UVA-WI game).

Will be a bummer to be watching the game from a bar 3 miles away from the Suncoast arena only to a thousand empty seats in the lower levels like there seem to be for many of these tournaments (I recall the one in Bahamas was played in an Atlantis convention ballroom in front of 100s of fans).
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Basketball