PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

GAME THREAD: men's basketball vs. Temple

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: GAME THREAD: men's basketball vs. Temple

Postby highlander » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm

Hop Sing wrote:That’s a really high bar, but if they do it then I think they get in. The game in Denton next week is going to tell us a lot. Have they learned how to win a close game? Going to be a lot of those coming up, so we shall see.

It may be a high bar, but I don't think anything less will do. That would include winning at UNT, Memphis at home, or at FAU, in addition to all the other games.
highlander
Varsity

Postby Charleston Pony » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:55 pm

We just don't have a lot of Quad I & II opportunities
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Topper » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:57 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:
Topper wrote: We need to start whipping up enthusiasm to get our fans out to Fort Worth. After this season the conference tournament won't be a 35 minute drive from campus. The Dickey Arena should be like a home game for us.

We need to work on filling Moody 1st. A little better last night but it would be nice to see 6k for Tulsa and I certainly hope Moody will be packed against UNT & Memphis and mostly with SMU fans!

The AAC MBB Tournament will be March 13-17. Never too early to mark your calendar for a couple of possible road trips to Fort Worth. The arena is in the cultural district so a good opportunity to take in a game and expose your kids to some great museums that are within short walking distance.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Postby smubrooks » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:22 pm

FW, ewwww
Pony Up!
smubrooks
All-American

Previous

Return to Basketball