PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU basketball HC job not as bad as some think

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby Hoop Fan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:54 pm

Take it easy OP, I wasnt chastising you, just talking here. My view of this program is plenty realistic I think. Kansas we are not. Tubbs can and will make us very dangerous though. I guess Moody as-is will have to do until you or I win the lottery or get a fat CEO job.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Bergermeister » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:05 pm

These sad, sad posts are indicative of your general outlook on life. You must be miserable. Check with your physician about new medications.
Bergermeister

Postby ponyboy » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:23 am

I'm not trying to get into anybody's head but to an admitted Pollyanna like myself this kind of thinking smacks of a compulsive pessimism. When all you do is predict doom and denigrate the efforts and performances of others, the only thing you have to look forward to is being right when the world craters. Stallion's made an art of this by and large but tempers it well by being well informed and thoughtful.

The bottom line, as Hoop Fan says, is that Tubbs is the right man for the job. I can't force anyone to be hopeful about it, though, and I suppose there will always be those that grumble that the free ice cream they're eating isn't the right flavor.
ponyboy

Previous

Return to Basketball