PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Larry Bird joins the idiot club

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re:

Postby couch 'em » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:04 pm

moodymadness wrote: i don't think that is racist or politically incorrect, i just think that is human nature. that was larry bird's point and i don't think that is wrong. as far as bird saying he didn't like to be guarded by another white person...egotistical but true. are we at the point in society today when it is politically incorrect for a white person to make a comment about another white person?

Haven't you learned yet? All racism is from white people. If you suggest that we need more of [insert non-white race] in [insert sport, organization, etc] then you are a progressive civil-rights activist, helping to free the minorities from the opression of us evil white people. If you suggest we need more white people in anything, then you are a biggot and a racist. And no, I am neither, although these comments will surely get called such by someone.
couch 'em
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby OldPony » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:38 am

Some people just don't get it and never will.
OldPony
Heisman

Postby moodymadness » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:09 pm

Some people can have the truth stare them in the face and they are too blind to see it.
moodymadness
Recruit

Previous

Return to Basketball