PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Kim Harvey story

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Kim Harvey story

Postby The CPC » Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:28 pm

Originally posted by AdriaFan3:
"Laura Snyder"

haha..should i tell coach laura?? i bet she'd be flattered. well.. i'll see her in the morning at our game.
Indubitably!! Please inform "coach laura" that she made the Top-5 All-Time list, and she has a long term admirer over here at PonyFans.com
Some will tell you that a glass is half empty, and others that the same glass is half full. But all CPC really wants to know is...... does the drink taste good?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby Hoofprint » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:52 am

Great player.
Great story.
Great website.
Hoofprint
All-American

Postby erin » Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:20 pm

Originally posted by AdriaFan3:
awesome article! i really enjoyed it. adria told me she was gonna be in an article...so i guess i knew about this before it was even out. kim and her dad think if the WUSA reopens that she'll be in it.
I know first hand that Kim and her father would never claim she could play in the WUSA. Kim has no desire to play soccer after college. If either Kim or her sister Sarah wanted to play in the WUSA, Sarah would have had a much better shot!
erin

Postby DallasDiehard » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:54 am

Originally posted by FutureStang:
I know first hand that Kim and her father would never claim she could play in the WUSA. Kim has no desire to play soccer after college. If either Kim or her sister Sarah wanted to play in the WUSA, Sarah would have had a much better shot!
You really think so? I don't know. I loved watching Sarah play - she was terrific. But Kim is a better player overall. If only they could have played together all four seasons.

What's the chance of WUSA re-launching? I hear they're frantically trying to sell sponsorships.
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Postby Corso » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:45 pm

Any news on a possible WUSA re-launch? I'd hate to see it disappear. I enjoyed watching the games, when I traveled to cities with a team. And I'd still love to see Kim Harvey play professionally. Does anyone know if she still plays recreationally? Or is she happily "retired"?
Best of luck, whatever she ends up doing.
Corso
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Other Sports