PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Hank Kuehne

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Hank Kuehne

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 am

makes the cut at the Honda. He's playing well this year. I'm still waiting for that low round that vaults him closer to the leaders on the weekend, rather than just collecting that $10-$11k "thanks for playing" check

Colt missed the cut
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Hank Kuehne

Postby Digetydog » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:makes the cut at the Honda. He's playing well this year. I'm still waiting for that low round that vaults him closer to the leaders on the weekend, rather than just collecting that $10-$11k "thanks for playing" check

Colt missed the cut

I only dream of hitting a golf ball that hard. Of course, his back problems are probably the result of that much power. Hope he is feeling well.
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 pm

so much for that strong Saturday...Hank is 5 over thru 15 today and falling to the bottom of the pack
Charleston Pony

Postby Charleston Pony » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm

finished at plus 7 but at least he earns another check, which should put him higher than Colt on this year's money list. Coming into this week, I think Hank had earned $34k and Colt $43k
Charleston Pony

Return to Other Sports