PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

The Port Report - very curious

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

The Port Report - very curious

Postby giacfsp » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:47 am

The SMU website has something called The Port Report -- sort of like the Castro Report, or the diary things that Allan Adami, David Chun, etc. do for the school. Anyway, this one is done by a rower named Susie Thompson. In her report, she talks about the team, an upcoming race, etc., and then talks about her personal life -- in this case, about her mom's upcoming wedding. An excerpt:

"I have to tell you, I am not a shopper, and the thought of wearing a dress kind-of makes me sick. I hate going to malls, I own 3 pairs of shoes, and I am a habitual outfit repeater. But, in the course of the last 2 weeks, I swear I have been to 4 different malls and have tried on nearly every dress in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It baffles me that some people actually shop for fun...."

But then, in her bio on the team roster, the first hobby she lists: SHOPPING!
giacfsp
Heisman

Postby DallasDiehard » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:04 am

It's cool that you even read the rowing stuff, I guess, and that's an interesting "catch" by you. But do you need more to do? Reading rowing bios?
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Postby EastStang » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:33 am

She looks kind of cute, maybe he just wanted to do a little research in case he ran into her on campus.
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Other Sports