PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Who's In The Water

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Who's In The Water

Postby AusTxPony » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:07 pm

At the NCAA tournament, which of our swimmers/divers has qualified? Is there a list somewhere? I would assume several women and a couple of their relay teams. Don't have any idea about men's team. Can anyone who qualifies swim in any event or only the one for which they qualify? Congrats swimmers/divers.
AusTxPony
Hall of Famer

Postby smuaustin1971 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:19 pm

You can check who has automatic qualifying times and consideration times by going to collegeswimming.com Then, over in the left column, click on "Top Times". Then go to either Division I Men, or Division I Women and it has it by event including relays.

If you have an automatic cut, you can swim any other event that you have a consideration time in. NCAA only takes a certain number of relay teams, but I am not sure what that is. (It may be 13, but I am not sure.)

Hope this helps. Since you are in Austin, there is a good meet at the Swim Center this weekend - American Short Course Championships.
smuaustin1971
Scout Team

Return to Other Sports