PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

M-Soccer: 2015 NCAA Tournament Selection Show

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: M-Soccer: 2015 NCAA Tournament Selection Show

Postby smusic 00 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:58 am

Ouch...
smusic 00
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:11 am

It would be one thing if the selection committee devalued The American, but they put four teams in and gave South Florida a seed.

This one seems ridiculous to me.
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby RGV Pony » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:27 am

Ironic in that the ncaa treats smu the way smu generally treats "outsiders" and at times each other...(as smusic and I have discussed, go to an away game, see some smu people you don't 'know,' but nonetheless bedecked in smu gear... Say hey pony up! And you're liable to get a bewildered look as they scurry away to safety). In this case, as with basketball, it's smu showing up to the ncaa dance saying hey fellas! Big time right! Glad to be dancing! And ncaa can't get the folding card table in the kitchen set up fast enough, away from the main dining room.
RGV Pony

Postby EastStang » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 am

Well that leaves us only one choice, to quote "Major League", "we have to win the whole $%^@ng, thing." Kick down the door and take no prisoners.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby PonyKai » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 am

RGV Pony wrote:(as smusic and I have discussed, go to an away game, see some smu people you don't 'know,' but nonetheless bedecked in smu gear... Say hey pony up! And you're liable to get a bewildered look as they scurry away to safety).

And now I'm slightly depressed because that's 110% true. For a a bunch socialites, we sure do suck at being social.
PonyKai

Previous

Return to Other Sports