PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Women's Tennis hosting Davis Cup event

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Women's Tennis hosting Davis Cup event

Postby Webmaster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 am

Message to PonyFans from SMU Women's Tennis Assistant Coach (and all-around cool guy) Neil Kenner:

The SMU Women's Tennis Team will be hosting a Davis Cup Tournament/Fundraiser for the program October 14 and 15 (this weekend).

We will start with a Friday night dinner/cocktail party on the 3rd floor of the tennis complex, during which everyone will find out the teams and get to know each other a bit better. We will continue Saturday with our tournament, in which the participants will be split into teams that include the SMU girls and their coaches (as well as a few special guests). To play in the tournament, the entry fee is a $300 donation to the Women's Tennis Program (includes two tickets to the Friday night dinner/party). If you only are able to attend Friday night, it is a $100 donation. There will also be an opportunity for people to make additional contributions to the team's "wish list" and to participate in a silent auction.

This should be an exciting event, so let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in coming. I am trying to get a final headcount by Wednesday.

Thanks for helping me get the word out, and I hope to see you soon!

Please contact Neil at nkenner@smu.edu if you have any questions or to RSVP.

"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Return to Other Sports