PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Peruna Handlers

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Peruna Handlers

Postby RSine » Mon Dec 03, 2001 3:01 pm

Hi! My name is Bob Sine. I currently am a Peruna Handler. We are trying to compile a history of all of the Peruna Handlers since the beginning.

If you are an alumni Peruna Handler or know any alumni Peruna Handlers, I would be very interested in finding out who they are. Basically I'm just looking for names and what years they took care of Peruna, but if they have an interesting story to tell, I would be interested in that too. Any and all information would be appreciated.

Please e-mail me at rsine@mail.smu.edu

I'm posting messages several different places so please don't respond to this message on this board, please e-mail me.

Thank you very much,
Bob
RSine

Re: Peruna Handlers

Postby Bo 17 » Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:21 pm

Chris Cawley was the Peruna handler in 1988-1989 and I was his roommate. One day he had Peruna over at our house in our living room. let's just say Peruna had a few too many beers that day. We all got drunk with that horse that day. peruna is actually a cool horse!
Bo 17
\"Come in Ro...This is Bo!\"
Bo 17
Recruit

Return to Other Sports