PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Women's soccer

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Women's soccer

Postby PonyGirl » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:17 pm

It's not official yet, but SMU soccer fans might recognize the new women's soccer assistant coach from her playing days on the Hilltop.
PonyGirl
Varsity

Re: Women's soccer

Postby The CPC » Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:15 pm

Are you going to provide a name, or do we have to guess? Maybe we can start a new poll, who do you want to see come back and coach the Lady Mustangs? CPC cast the first vote in favor of Laura Snyder, the 2001 WAC MVP. Lets see, who else could it be.... Lisa Perry has been coaching.... but I dont know if she would take an assistants job at this stage..... Naturally, CPC is also a fan of Diana Kelm, but not sure if she wants to coach...... welll, its too tough, too many to even start to list. CPC will stick his original vote. Lets get Laura Snyder back on the field!
Some will tell you that a glass is half empty, and others that the same glass is half full. But all CPC really wants to know is...... does the drink taste good?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby PonyGirl » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:18 pm

Not Laura Snyder, and not Lisa Perry. I'd give a name, but it's not official, and I don't want to start untrue rumors. The player I've heard mentioned is from Perry's tenure (or close to it) at SMU. I'll post it after the hire, whether it turns out to be true or not. (Thanks for the patience.)

[This message has been edited by PonyGirl (edited 04-22-2003).]
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby The CPC » Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:13 pm

Ok. Perry's tenure....... Patty Jackson? Laura Jane Thompson? Kara Lee would have been after Perry...... Rene Zygmuntowicz????? Please, oh please, tell me its Ziggy! CPC has always had a not so secret crush on Ziggy, and even though its rumored that she is married now, just having her close would bring a new ray of sunshine into CPC's life.

CPC needs answers. Where is PonyPride when he is needed? He'll have the scoop. Spill it, buddy, who is this new assistant coach going to be?
Some will tell you that a glass is half empty, and others that the same glass is half full. But all CPC really wants to know is...... does the drink taste good?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby PK » Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:57 pm

Careful CPC...start drooling over someone's wife and you might wind up simmering in a large soup pot on that someone's stove. Image

BTW, can a chicken actually drool???

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 04-24-2003).]
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PonyPride » Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:18 am

Yes, last I heard, Renee Zygmuntiewicz is married, as are Lisa Perry and L.J. Thompson. Safe to say they're off limits, CPC.

[This message has been edited by PonyPride (edited 04-28-2003).]
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride

Postby The CPC » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:31 pm

Yess, yes, yes, CPC knew all that already. That wasnt the question. The real question was, which one is going to become an assistant coach at SMU?

CPC cannot speak for all Chickens, PK. Some of them, as you know, are literally raised in a barn, and may have no manners whatsoever. CPC, though, is much too refined and sophisticated to drool. He's not even sure why you brought it up. You must be thinking of some other poultry, maybe hanging out with the turkeys again. Those gobblers can be a downright disgrace.
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby PonyPride » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:01 pm

Right! When I think of CPC, I think "refined and sophisticated"!
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride

Postby PK » Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:02 pm

It's all relative. I'm sure it was just a matter of degrees when comparing himself to his barnyard raised relatives.

I'm not sure turkeys drool either....they are too busy trying to drown themselves in the rain.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby PonyGirl » Thu May 01, 2003 2:46 pm

Change in plans - the former player who had been rumored as Cossaboon's new assistant is not coming.

I haven't heard who his next options are.
PonyGirl
Varsity

Postby The CPC » Thu May 01, 2003 4:05 pm

You are such a tease. Well, now cant you at least tell us who it was?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Return to Other Sports