PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

PonyFans.com Welcomes New Sponsor: Michael B. Glazer, Attorney at Law, P.C.

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

PonyFans.com Welcomes New Sponsor: Michael B. Glazer, Attorney at Law, P.C.

Postby Webmaster » Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:53 pm

We are excited to introduce you to our newest PonyFans.com sponsor, Mike Glazer of Michael B. Glazer, Attorney at Law, P.C. This is a special sponsorship, and one we’ve been pursuing for quite some time because we feel that Mike has a lot to offer PonyFans, SMU athletes and their families.

I first met Mike about three years ago while he was serving as Vice President and General Counsel for a multimillion-dollar international audit practice where I worked. I vividly remember the first time I walked into his office – it was covered with incredible Dallas Stars and Dallas Cowboys memorabilia. I remember thinking, “Hey, for an attorney this guy can’t be all bad.” Mike is a serious sports enthusiast and amateur hockey player who has represented a number of pro athletes throughout his career.

Mike has been practicing law for 17 years, and is a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum Committee on Entertainment and Sports Law, the State Bar of Texas Sports and Entertainment Law Section, and the Dallas Bar Association’s Sports and Entertainment Law Section, among others.

Mike will not only be sponsoring us, but he has agreed to be a contributing author on sports related legal matters. His first article for PonyFans.Com regarding several issues related to the NFL Draft can be found here.

His one stipulation is that his comments ARE NOT to be taken as legal advice. We are also required to say the following:

“Mr. Glazer is Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and No Designation has been made by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for a Certificate of Special Competence in this area.”

Even though you might find Mike occasionally lapsing into his bad habit of wearing burnt orange (a tribute to his alma mater), we encourage you to send him your questions and welcome him to PonyFans.com

Mike can be reached through the link on our Sponsors Page or by e-mailing sportslaw@ponyfans.com

PonyFans.com Webmaster
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Return to Other Sports