PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

O.............

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

O.............

Postby oliviasfan129 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:51 pm

this is for O. she is so awesome. orear plays like no other. after watchin' a few of her games...well lets just say that i think this girl needs to be headin' off for PRO. if she were a ladybug, she'd be the fastest LADYBUG on the field (not to mention the prettiest). she just has so much MAGIC in how she plays. shes so aggressive that if she were a bee, she would STING the crap out of the other person. DON'T MESS WITH OLIVIA O'REAR (she'll always be #85 to her magic girls...she'll always be #9 to the STING girls...she'll always be #12 to the mustangs unless she changes in the next few years........but for me......she'll always be my #1 soccer sis!) lol she'll always be my #1 soccer sis!
much love for the game,
the new #9 for the SAINTS :p
oliviasfan129

Re: O.............

Postby Higher Authority » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:53 pm

OO is a hell of a player, and she'll need to step up BIG next year as one of the players asked to make up for the loss of Kim Harvey. Based on what we saw in the second half of this season, I think she's up to the task.
"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in .... next to soccer."
— "Loki" in the movie Dogma
Higher Authority
All-American

Return to Other Sports