PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bush Library: Fox New insider reporting ...

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby PK » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:05 am

Water Pony wrote:
Kappas Are Yummy wrote:
Everyone knows that dinosaurs and humans used to coexist!

Viva la Bush Library!

Two items:

First, evolution works but dinosaurs and human didn't coexist. Dinos disappeared millions of years before homo erectus evolved.

Me thinks you missed K-A-Y's tongue firmly planted in his/her cheek on that statement. In fact, unless I am putting my own spin on this, the whole K-A-Y post was done with tongue in cheek.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby EastStang » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:18 pm

So if Hilary gets elected will that make Bill the First Gentleman? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.
EastStang

Postby gostangs » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:41 pm

Hey - conservative does not mean frigid when it comes to women, as our co-eds prove often.

I will take an attractive, conservative co-ed over a unshaven armpit liberal pseudo-intellectual man-hater any day.

As for the W library - I think there are a core of Dallas Republicans got W his start in his first governors race, and many of them have ties to SMU - we are the favorite, but as in football, you sure would not want to take anything for granted. Hope they ar working [deleted] it because it would be great for the university.
gostangs

Postby Dutch » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:10 pm

Man, I can't stand it when people use the word 'teasip' to describe students and alumni from the University of Texas.
Ok this is getting ridiculous...I agree with Dutch on THIS ONE POST by him totally
Dutch
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby jtstang » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:23 pm

Phil_Bennett's_Mustache wrote:Man, I can't stand it when people use the word 'teasip' to describe students and alumni from the University of Texas.

Exactly. Isn't it about the most freaking Aggie thing you can do?
jtstang

Postby PonyFanSweetie » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:04 am

I would hope that SMU is doing everything that we can to secure this library. It would be a disgrace if Baylor ended up with it. I think Laura has to push for this and will get her way imo.
PonyFanSweetie
Junior Varsity

Postby jtstang » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:25 am

PonyFanSweetie wrote:I would hope that SMU is doing everything that we can to secure this library. It would be a disgrace if Baylor ended up with it. I think Laura has to push for this and will get her way imo.

If she threatened to "hold out" on Dubya, he'd cave in to giving the library to SMU (or have to get an intern).
jtstang

Postby Greenwich Pony » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:08 am

Yeah, I'd love to be in the room with them if SMU doesn't get the library:

"What honey? The Library's goin' to Baylor? Oh, I'm not upset dear; have a pretzel..."
Support the Commitment! We're all SMU Mustangs fans- we should all be committed!
Greenwich Pony
Varsity

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:23 am

Greenwich Pony wrote:Yeah, I'd love to be in the room with them if SMU doesn't get the library:

"What honey? The Library's goin' to Baylor? Oh, I'm not upset dear; have a pretzel..."
It's probably the only thing Dubya's ever eaten in the bedroom.
MrMustang1965

Postby jtstang » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:52 am

MrMustang1965 wrote:
Greenwich Pony wrote:Yeah, I'd love to be in the room with them if SMU doesn't get the library:

It's probably the only thing Dubya's ever eaten in the bedroom.

Wow, that's quite a surprising post coming from you. Funny stuff!
jtstang

Previous

Return to Around the Hilltop