PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Real Men of Genius...

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Real Men of Genius...

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:27 am

Found this on the Internet. :roll: No wonder we don't sell beer at our games!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius

(Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional S.M.U. fan (Mr. Delusional S.M.U. Faaaaaan!)

Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly optimistic view of S.M.U.'s football teams (clutching at straws!)

Season after season, year after year, you scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Mustangs lose to a grossly inferior opponent (How'd East Carolina score twenty-fouuurrrr?)

Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of Southwest Conference Championships won 40 years before you born (those were the daaaaaays!)

You will point out that you have more legendary players than any other program in the CUSA, as though that is relevant (only been playing in CUSA for one year!)

Go on, ignore that home loss to the Baylor Bears and continue to believe that you'll be in a bowl game next season (Fort Worth Bowl, yeah, baby!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you finish with a 5-6 season, you'll be back to buy those season tickets next year! (Mr. Delusional S.M.U Mustang Fan!)
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby couch 'em » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:55 am

This about sums it up, except your typical delusional SMU fan was alive with all those great players from 40 years ago.
couch 'em

Postby Spaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:05 am

Would someone from the Current Band post the script to the Real Men of Genius skit that was at the last Pigskin Revue?
WHERE'S MY KETCHUP?!?!?!
Spaz
Varsity

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:39 am

Spaz wrote:Would someone from the Current Band post the script to the Real Men of Genius skit that was at the last Pigskin Revue?
I've never heard of the Current Band, only the Mustang Band. ;)
MrMustang1965

Postby Spaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:43 am

WHERE'S MY KETCHUP?!?!?!
Spaz
Varsity

Postby Terry Webster » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:46 am

Just remember that the inventor of 'jorts' is doing very well these days!
Terry Webster
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby smupony94 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:24 pm

Terry Webster wrote:Just remember that the inventor of 'jorts' is doing very well these days!

I had to get on the internet to see what jorts are - can't say I ever had any. Although parachute pants were cool too.
smupony94

Postby Terry Webster » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 pm

'Jorts' were invented by the guy who decided that blue jeans would make great cut off shorts.
Terry Webster
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Around the Hilltop