PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

http://www.augmentlauren.com/ thread

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:54 pm

Well, Stallion, I could "babble on" about the fact that you were the joke of Cockrell Hall in 1978...seems your bed sheets never saw the washing machine during your Frosh year...truly disgusting. Seems like some of those scares still exsist......what are you so angry about? Long Live Downy Fabric Softener.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby McClown27 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:16 pm

Stallion wrote:I wouldn't mind if about half the people on this board were scrapped. On the other hand, I found her charming and delightful. I want to see how things develop!!! About 1,000% times more interesting than watching a bunch of fat boys post about where they found the latest half pound burger to fill their fat asses or whatever Hixson-To-LeVias is babbling on about.

I take back whatever I have ever said against you, that is one hilarious post.
Willis to slot receiver!
McClown27
Heisman

Postby Danny Noonan » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:25 pm

HixsontoLeVias wrote:Well, Stallion, I could "babble on" about the fact that you were the joke of [deleted] Hall in 1978...seems your bed sheets never saw the washing machine during your Frosh year...truly disgusting. Seems like some of those scares still exsist......what are you so angry about? Long Live Downy Fabric Softener.

Laundry smack? That'll show him.
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."
Danny Noonan
Varsity

Postby PK » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:29 pm

mrydel wrote: A preemptive strike.
W would be proud. :wink:
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:50 pm

It wasn't pretty, Danny......they almost shut down that end of the hall.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby that's great raplh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:12 pm

dude - you gotta love a girl who would wear those shoes

she can lose the dog though...
that's great raplh
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby KnuckleStang » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:41 am

Corso wrote:
SMU Football Blog wrote:Exactly. Who cares? This is the "Around the Hilltop" forum, or "General" forum....
That's true -- on a board that is in existence to support SMU athletics. The W Library rants are related, insofar as they will impact fund-raising, on-campus traffic, university visibility and media attention, etc. Even the Burger Wars topic is vaguely related, since as we know, food is a big part of game day, whether it's on the Boulevard or in the form of a post-game dinner at one of many local eateries. But this topic is irrelevant. Blog is right in the sense that there's nothing truly offensive here, but I see no reason to keep it, and wouldn't mind if it was scrapped.
Just my two cents.

I just want to go on record: anyone who claims that he does not see how the subject of breast augmentation is even remotely related to the SMU Football Gameday Experience is either lying, blind, or just plain nuts.

That said, I have no problem with the thread being deleted.
KnuckleStang
Hall of Famer

Postby SMU Football Blog » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:53 am

KnuckleStang wrote:I just want to go on record: anyone who claims that he does not see how the subject of breast augmentation is even remotely related to the SMU Football Gameday Experience is either lying, blind, or just plain nuts.

Profound statement.
SMU Football Blog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby feelan » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:07 pm

McClown27 wrote:
Stallion wrote:I wouldn't mind if about half the people on this board were scrapped. On the other hand, I found her charming and delightful. I want to see how things develop!!! About 1,000% times more interesting than watching a bunch of fat boys post about where they found the latest half pound burger to fill their fat asses or whatever Hixson-To-LeVias is babbling on about.

you need to get out more then. that wasn't the least bit amusing.
feelan
Junior Varsity

Postby Kappas Are Yummy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:39 pm

feelan wrote:
McClown27 wrote:

you need to get out more then. that wasn't the least bit amusing.

Wow, feelan sure must like half pound burgers! :lol:
Just my two cents.
Kappas Are Yummy
Junior Varsity

Postby Hoss » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:53 pm

Man, the Burger Wars seem like more of an obsession to you than they do to the guys who went out and rated them. I'm sure you can find one in your hometown. Enjoy.
Hoss
All-American

Previous

Return to Around the Hilltop