PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dangit, TCU FB Players

General discussion: anything you want to talk about!

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby Mustang07 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:03 pm

Keep in mind that this is the same Cory Rodgers who would have his attention in the SMU student section the whole game. Not to mention the profanity he used at the students (in response to some awesome heckling) and when he challenged half the section to "meet him outside" sounds like it's a good thing no one took him up on it.
Mustang07
Recruit

Postby FroggieFever » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:06 pm

Have you ever seen a Blackberry?

My God, Pony.

M

me@smu wrote:
FrogieFever wrote:True: some TCU students and alumni have little a thing called a Blackberry, these days. With these little devices include little keys. Thus, a mistake is bound to be made when one with big hands punches little keys.

This would hold water except the key on a blackberry for the "A" and the "I" are almost on the exact opposite sides of the keypad. Little hard to blame the mistake on fat fingers in this case.

That said...good to see that TCU continues to churn out these models of human decency.
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:11 pm

FrogieFever wrote:Have you ever seen a Blackberry?

My God, [deleted] Pony.

M

me@smu wrote:
FrogieFever wrote:True: some TCU students and alumni have little a thing called a Blackberry, these days. With these little devices include little keys. Thus, a mistake is bound to be made when one with big hands punches little keys.

This would hold water except the key on a blackberry for the "A" and the "I" are almost on the exact opposite sides of the keypad. Little hard to blame the mistake on fat fingers in this case.

That said...good to see that TCU continues to churn out these models of human decency.
For those who haven't seen one, look!

MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby smu diamond m » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:39 am

Looks to me like the 'a' and 'i' are still on opposite sides of the keyboard.
Sir, shooting-star, sir.
Frosh 2005 (TEN YEARS AGO!?!)
The original Heavy Metal.
smu diamond m
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PonySoprano » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:56 pm

c'mon - give the little froggie a break. I doubt he has opposable thumbs so typing on a Blackberry is really a challenge.
PonySoprano
Heisman

Postby me@smu » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:20 pm

My God, Pony.

M

[deleted]...I have a blackberry right in front of me and what a surprise...the a and i are on opposite sides. And would like a lecture why??? Because the blackberry keypads mirror that of keyboard which is done in the QWERTY-style. Oh and same is true for a TREO and an HP Ipaq. In fact little froggie...what blackberry are you using because I can't seem to find one on their website where the a and i are the same key???
me@smu
Heisman

Postby FroggieFever » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:00 pm

As some may know, I reside in Germany. Therefore, our technology may slightly differ from that of yours.

M

me@smu wrote:

My God, Pony.

M

[deleted]...I have a blackberry right in front of me and what a surprise...the a and i are on opposite sides. And would like a lecture why??? Because the blackberry keypads mirror that of keyboard which is done in the QWERTY-style. Oh and same is true for a TREO and an HP Ipaq. In fact little froggie...what blackberry are you using because I can't seem to find one on their website where the a and i are the same key???
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby A-town Pony » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:33 pm

No, smupony94 is the official 'Thread Killer'. I'm sure he'll be here later.
A-town Pony
Scout Team

Previous

Return to Around the Hilltop